MyLIVINA CLUB MALAYSIA (MyLC)

Malaysia Nissan Grand Livina Owners Registered Club [0090-09-WKL]
It is currently Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:28 am
renew road tax cukai jalan jpj myeg malaysia

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: About My Livina Club - MUST READ
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:10 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

My Livina Club

The formation of My Livina Club was initiated somewhere in January 2008 when a temporary web-based forum was establish by few Nissan Grand Livina pre-owners and enthusiasts. The purpose of the web forum was to discuss about Nissan's highly awaited product the Nissan Grand Livina. Since then the number of online forummers kept increasing day by day. In April 2008 we have decided to have a new domain website with the address of http://www.mylivina.com and the web forum address of http://www.mylivina.com/forum/index.php. Begin from September 2008, once again the club has transfer to a more stable web forum address of http://www.mylivinaclub.com/forum/index.php.

My Livina Club Forum

Currently My Livina Club web forum is a popular medium for information sharing and discussing anything with regards to Nissan Grand Livina among the Nissan Grand Livina owners and pre-owners. Until now, the number of forummers has reached more than 600 hundreds people( at the time this article was written) and we also received more than a hundred applications from Nissan Grand Livina owners to join My Livina Club. Now the total number of person who registered with this forums has reached more than a thousand registered forummers. We in My Livina Club committee strongly believe that the number of the membership application will be increasing more in the future since this is the one and only club which have been established to gather all the Nissan Grand Livina owners in Malaysia.

Registration with ROS

On 15th of June 2008 we have move one step further by organizing a gathering between the forum members to select and appointed potential members to fill up the committee team. We also have appointed a few members from the other region as our working committee members in the Northern Region, Southern Region, East Coast Region and also in Borneo Region (Sabah & Sarawak) besides of Central Region as a center of My Livina Club to control all club activities.

The committee members has work out and seriously has started to make My Livina Club becoming more establish when we have applied to register the Club with Registrar of Societies, Malaysia (ROS) in order to officially registered this club. Later on, the historical moment has come when the application has been a validate and this club has officially registered by ROS on 15th January 2009 under Section 7 of "Akta Pertubuhan 1966" and "Peraturan-Peraturan Pertubuhan 1984". The ROS has approved that Nissan Grand Livina Owner Register Club Malaysia (Kelab Pemilik Berdaftar Nissan Grand Livina Malaysia) or also known as MYLIVINA CLUB MALAYSIA is a registered club with registration number of 0090-09-WKL.

Since that moment the club has set a mission to be the best MPV owners club in this country. The club hoping that the vision can be fulfilled by a great support and high commitment by all the club members. The dreams to gather all Nissan Grand Livina owners in Malaysia under one club and let them have a correct channel to share their ideas, knowledge, experience, enjoyment and fun can be achieved with the 1 Malaysia 1 MyLivina Club spirit.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]